Monday, August 4, 2008

Read & laugh

Quick thinking
One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes. Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
“Before I came out” said one, “I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don’t think of money when they’re afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire. The fire burns it. So I took all the notes that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them.
“You don’t know me.” Said the other,” and you don’t know my work.”
“What is your work?”
“I’m a policeman.”
Oh! Cried the first man. He thought quickly and said to other one:”Do you know my job?”
“No,” said the policeman.
“I’m a writer. I’m always telling stories about things that never happened.”


ملانصر الدین
روزی جنازه ا ی را ا ز کوچه عبور می دادند . پسر ملا نصرا لدین پرسید: با با در این صند وق چیست ؟
ملا گفت : آدم . پسر پرسید: بابا کجا می برند ش؟
ملا گفت : جائی که نه خـــورد نی دا رد نه نوشیــــــد نی نه نا ن دارد نه آ ب و نه هــیزم دا رد نه آتش.
" پسر گفت : " بابا پس بگو منز ل ما می برند ش

No comments: